A ventriloquist was walking on the street, when he saw an old Indian sitting on the side with his dog, his horse and his sheep. He thought it would be good idea to have a little fun with that Indian.
So he went to the Indian and asked him:
– “Would you mind if I talked a few words with your dog?”
– “Dog doesn’t talk!
So the ventriloquist said to the dog:
– “Hello, how are you doing? Is your master treating you well?”
– “Oh yes, He gives me enough food every day, walks with me every few hours, and he often plays with me!”
The Indian was very astonished. Then the ventriloquist asks:
– “Would you mind if I talked a few words to your horse?”
– “Horse doesn’t talk!”
So he says to the horse:
– “Hello! How are you? Is your master treating you well?”
– “Oh yes, he gives me enough food, rides me every day and gives me a nice warm place to sleep.”
The Indian is completely stunned.
Then the ventriloquist says:
– “Would you mind if I talked a few words to your sheep?”
– “Sheep lies!”