Top 10 signs you live in Southern California:
10) Your co-worker tells you he/she has 8 body piercings and none are visible.
9) You make over $250,000 and still can’t afford a house.
8) Your child’s 3rd grade teacher has purple hair, a nose ring, and is named Breeze.
7) A really great parking space can move you to tears.
6) A low-speed police pursuit will interrupt ANY TV broadcast.
5) You assume every company offers domestic partner benefits, a fab exercise facility, and tofu takeout.
4) Your best friends just named their twins after her acting coach and his personal trainer.
3) It’s sprinkling and there’s a report on every news station about “STORM WATCH ’99.”
2) The three-hour traffic jam you just sat through wasn’t caused by a horrific 9 car pile-up, but by everyone slowing to rubberneck at a lost shoe laying on the shoulder.
1) You can’t remember … is pot illegal?