1) You only own 3 spices- salt, pepper and ketchup.
2) You design your Halloween costumes to fit over a snowsuit.
3) The mosquitos have landing lights.
4) You have more miles on your snow blower than your car.
5) True Value Hardware on any Saturday is busier than the toy stores at Christmas.
6) You have 10 favorite recipes for venison.
7) You live in a house that has no front steps yet the door is one yard above the ground.
8) You’ve taken your kids trick-or-treating in a blizzard.
9) Driving is better in the winter becase the potholes get filled up with snow.
10) You think lingerie is tube socks and a flannel nightie with only eight buttons.
11) You owe more money on your snowmobile than your car.
12) The local paper covers national and international headlines on 1/4 of the page, but requires six pages for sports.
13) At least twice a year the kitchen doubles as a meat processing plant.
14) The most effective mosquito repellant is a shotgun.