1) Jam tiny marshmallows up your nose and try to sneeze them out.
2) Use your MasterCard to pay your Visa bill.
3) When someone says, “Have a nice day!” tell them you have other plans.
4) Pop some popcorn without the lid on.
5) During your next meeting, sneeze and then loudly suck the phlegm back down your throat.
6) Find out what a frog in a blender really looks like.
7) Make a list of things you’ve already done.
8) Dance in front of your pets.
9) Put your toddler’s clothes on backwards and send him off to preschool as if nothing was wrong.
10) Thumb through the National Geographic and draw underwear on all the natives.
11) Go shopping, buy everything, sweat in them, return them the next day.
12) Drive to work in reverse.
13) Read the dictionary backwards and look for subliminal messages.
14) Start a nasty rumor and see if you recognize it when it gets back to you.